DAK is suitable for the dielectric measurement of homogeneous materials (liquids, solids and semi-solids). The sample volume should be large enough to ensure that reflections at the sample boundaries do not significantly influence the measurements. The minimum sample volume depends on the frequency, probe size and dielectric parameters.
We are currently developing further enhancements for the measurement of thin layers (e.g., plastics and thin films). More information will be available soon.
Accuracy: advanced algorithms for fast, high-precision measurements
Enhanced visualization: view your choice of parameters (ε', ε", σ, tanδ) in a variety of formats (linear, log, Smith chart, tabular)
Robust data analysis suite: fit data to analytical curves, compare data with target parameters, and view tolerance and uncertainty ranges
Flexible scripting: control equipment and data analysis with built-in Python interface
- The software must run on an external computer, not on the VNA.
- Intel Core2 Duo 2.3 GHz CPU (or AMD equivalent).
- 2 GB of RAM.
- 3D accelerated graphics display adapter card with 128MB of on-board memory that supports the latest OpenGL drivers.
- Windows 7 or Windows XP 32-bit operating system (with Service Pack 3 and all recent updates). Windows 7 is recommended.
- A screen with 32-bit color depth and a resolution of 1280x1024 pixels or better. Optimum size is 1920x1200 pixels.